We’re open 7 days a week!
- Farm shop: 9.30am to 5.00pm
- Cider barn: 9.30am to 5.00pm
- Garden section: 9.30am to 5.00pm
- Animal feed shop: 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Tearoom : 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Gift shop: 9.30am to 5.00pm
- Open farm: 10.00am to 4.00pm
Please note entry to all departments is free except for entry to the Open Farm which is by pre-booked tickets only – please book here.
We are open every day except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
Opening Times for Christmas 2021 & New Year
|Friday (Christmas Eve)||24th||9.30am||To||3.30pm|
|Saturday (Christmas Day)||25th||Closed|
|Sunday (Boxing Day)||26th||Closed|
|Friday (New Years Eve)||31st||9.30am||To||5.00pm|
|Saturday (New Years Day)||1st||Closed|
Entry to the Open Farm continues to be by pre-booked ticket only.
Tickets for entry to the Open Farm are currently £6 per person.
(Entry is free for children under 3 and carers, although you still need to book by selecting the free ticket option.)
We regret that we cannot welcome dogs (except assistance dogs) on to the Open Farm area.